As ÖZLEM DOMBAZ-SÜMERCE ATÖLYESİ-ANUİŞTAR , we use certain technologies (“cookies”) such as cookies, pixels, gifs to improve your experience during your visits to our online channels. The use of these technologies is carried out in accordance with the relevant legislation to which we are subject, especially the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVKK”). Our company, as a data controller, undertakes to take the necessary technical and administrative measures to ensure the appropriate level of security, to carry out the necessary inspections and to have them done in order to ensure the protection of your personal data and to prevent their unlawful access and processing. As ÖZLEM DOMBAZ-SÜMERCE ATÖLYESİ-ANUİŞTAR, we will only process the personal data obtained in this way in accordance with the legal legislation regarding the “Personal Data Clarification Text” available at https://www.sumerceatolyesi.com/ within the scope of KVKK , and in no way contrary to the specified regulations. will not disclose it to third parties and will not use it for purposes other than processing.
In this text, it is explained to you, as the Data Owner, for what purposes and which types of cookies are used on our Site and how you can control these cookies. As ÖZLEM DOMBAZ-SÜMERCE ATÖLYESİ-ANUISTAR , we can stop using the cookies we use on our site, change their types or functions, or add new cookies to our site. Therefore, we reserve the right to change the provisions of this Policy when necessary. Any changes made to the Current Policy shall become effective upon publication on the Site or any public media.
WHICH COOKIES ARE USED FOR WHAT PURPOSES
- Uses for functionality: cookies may be used to facilitate the use of the website, platform, application and services and to customize them for users. Technologies that enable us to remember user information and preferences are examples of cookies used for functionality.
- Performance-oriented uses: Cookies can also be used to increase and measure the performance of the website, application, platform and services. Examples of cookies used for this purpose are technologies that enable us to understand how users use the website, application, platform and services, and to analyze user behavior, and to understand whether the messages we send are interacted with.
- Uses for advertising purposes: We may use related party cookies and third party cookies for the purpose of transmitting advertisements and similar content related to the interests of users through the websites, platforms and applications of our business or third parties. Examples of uses for advertising purposes are cookies that measure the effectiveness of ads, and cookies that show whether a particular ad has been clicked or how many times the ad has been viewed.
MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES
TURNING OFF COOKIES
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Click More Settings in the top right.
- Click Advanced at the bottom.
- Under “Privacy and security”, click Site settings
- Cookies Show all cookies and site data Click Remove all.
- Confirm by clicking Clear all.
- Click the Tools menu. If you can’t see the menu, press the Alt button on your keyboard to show the menus.
- Click the delete cookies button.
- Click the Yes button in the confirmation window.
- Click the close button
- Click the menu button and select Options
- Select the Privacy and Security panel.
- In the Cookies and site data section, click the Clear data button.
- Uncheck the Cookies and site data box.
- With the cached web content box checked, click the Clear button.
If you are using a different browser, you can visit your browser’s settings tab or help center for cookie management.
THIRD PARTY SITE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
The website and platforms may contain links to third party websites, products and services. The links in question are subject to the privacy policies of third parties, and it should be noted that third parties and websites belonging to third parties are independent of our business and our business is not responsible for the privacy practices of third parties. In case of visiting the linked websites, we recommend that you read the privacy policies of these websites.
YOUR RIGHTS AND APPLICATIONS UNDER KVKK
In accordance with Article 11 of the KVKK, you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
a) Learning whether your personal data is processed or not,
b) If your personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
c) To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
ç) To know the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, in the country or abroad,
d) Requesting correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
e) Requesting the deletion or destruction of your personal data, which has been legally processed, in the event that the reasons for processing disappear, within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the KVKK,
f) Request that the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (d) and (e) be notified to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
g) Objecting to the emergence of a result against you by analyzing your processed data exclusively through automated systems,
ğ) To request the compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to the unlawful processing of your personal data.
submit your requests regarding your above-mentioned rights to us through the methods specified in the “Personal Data Owner Application Form” document available at https://www.sumerceatolyesi.com/ , your applications will be concluded free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of your request. ; however, if the transaction requires an additional cost, you may be charged a fee according to the tariff to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
The Data Owner accepts and declares that he/she may not be able to fully benefit from the operation of the Site if he/she makes a request that will result in the inability to use any of his personal data by our business, and that he will be responsible for all kinds of responsibility arising in this context.